The Bethlehem YMCA prides itself on providing great family services at an affordable price. Services include wellness programs for youths and adults, swimming classes and child care. The YMCA has a full gym, basketball courts and a professional trainer on staff.
- Fax: 610-867-8295
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri; 5am - 10pm; Tues, Thu, 5:30am - 10pm; Sat, 7am - 6:30pm; Sun, 12pm - 6:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp near parking lot
- Founding Date: 1954
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Child care, fitness programs, youth and family services.
- Services: Classes
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Discounts: Senior
- Ages: All
- Services (child care, day care): Drop-off, Nurse
- Licensed: Yes
- Schedule [link]: www.ymcabethlehem.net/site100-01/1001445/docs/saxtonfall20…