The Sands Casino in Bethlehem is part of a new wave of destinations in the Lehigh Valley. Located on the grounds of what was previously occupied by Bethlehem Steel Company, the Casino is owned by the Las Vegas Sands corporation and has its own unique charm that you cannot find at any other locations. Almost every week it has many different events, including live music, concerts, DJs, tournaments and much more to keep guests coming back. It offers several restaurant options, as well, including Emeril's Chop House, St. James Gate Irish Pub, Cobalt Cafe and Carnegie Deli. For nightlife, clubs like Coil and Molten offer different party environments. This destination strives to meet desires of all visitors, and can make a great quick getaway for you and your family or friends.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs.
- ATM: Yes
- Features: DJs, Dance floor, Happy hour, Live music, Private room
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Ticket information: Tickets are available for special events.
- Buy tickets online [link]: tix.artsquest.org/
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Number of slot machines: 3,250
- Number of tables: 89
- Player Card required: No
- Games: Blackjack, Poker, Slot machines, Video poker
- Transportation: Bus, Shuttle, Taxi/limo
- Services: Gambling addiction help
- Facilities: Nightclubs, Restaurants/bars, Shopping