Classic American cuisine is what to expect from the Ruby Tuesday located in Bethlehem's corporate campus. Serving fresh steaks, seafood, and a variety of salads, this restaurant has something for everyone. Make sure to try Sunday's brunch specials, including homemade biscuits, pancakes and gourmet baked goods.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - midnight; Sun, 9am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with parking lot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: American staples such as steak, chicken, and garden fresh salads. Also serves pasta, seafood, and assorted platters and samplers.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.rubytuesday.com/menu
- Specialties: Steak and Lobster tail, Salmon Florentine, and Chesapeake Catch.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House, Vegetarian/Vegan
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Steak and Lobster Tail
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual, or business casual