Panera has won over customers with its fresh baked good, unique sandwiches and flavorful coffee, and this Bethlehem location is no different. Situated in the Apple Tree Plaza, it's the perfect spot to grab a bite to eat after hitting the other stores. Free Wi-Fi and a relaxed setting makes this the ideal place to buy a bagel and a cup of coffee and take a rest from your busy day.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 6:30am - 9pm; Sun, 7:30am - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp on side of building
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breads, coffee, sandwiches, soups, salads.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Bakery, sandwiches, soups, salads.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, International, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Bacon Turkey Bravo sandwich, Mediterranean Veggie sandwich.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Turkey artichoke panini
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual