The Moravian Archives is the official records repository of the Northern Province of the Moravian Church. The Northern Province covers most of North America, Nicaragua and the Eastern West-Indies. The library contains a large collection of primary materials from the early years in Bethlehem's history and helps to maintain a digital history site of the city's first 100 years. This library also maintains a portion of the collection of the Moravian Music Foundation, which promotes the rich musical tradition of Moravians and preserves more than 10,000 original musical manuscripts here and at its main office in Winston-Salem, N.C. An appointment is recommended for a visit.
- Fax: 610-866-9210
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
- Founding Date: 1757
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Specialties: Musical manuscripts, detailed financial records of the original Moravian settlement at Bethlehem.
- Services: Research databases
- Programs/classes: German manuscript reading seminars.