Illick's Mill Park
Drag box to select area
Developed in 1935 under the direction of President Roosevelt's Works Progress Administration, this park contains some of the best examples of Italian-style stone masonry work in the Lehigh Valley. Using locally quarried stone, workers built two large pavilions, two gazebos on either side of the Monocacy Creek, a bridge that spans the creek and walls that line the creek and the park itself. The architectural centerpiece is the old grist mill, originally constructed in 1856 and currently home to an environmental education center.
Illicks Mill Rd & Monocacy Creek Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017