Want to discover the next great chef? Hampton Winds is Northhampton Community College's culinary arts restaurant, where advanced students in the program get to serve their creations to the public. Expect high class cuisine such as swordfish, filet mignon, and diver scallops. Reservations are required, so make sure you schedule your table in advance.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11am - 1pm; Dinner: Mon - Fri, 5pm - 7:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp by parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Steak, seafood, pasta, salads, soups.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, International, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Required
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Business Casual