El Greco's Pizza has been serving the Lehigh Valley since 1981. Family owned and operated, the restaurant makes everything from scratch. El Greco's is known mainly for its pizza, so customers are often suprised by its quite tasty Italian-style dinners. The little pizza shop is a fun, friendly place to stop in for lunch or dinner.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The bathrooms are not handicapped accessible.
- Founding Date: 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The owner's of El Greco's love Bethlehem because it's a nice town and a good place to raise a family. After all, this is where they've grown up.
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Price level: $
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Very casual