Voted the Lehigh Valley's best Mexican restaurant for five years in a row, Cactus Blue is the perfect spot for those who crave tacos, fajitas and enchiladas. With over 75 items to choose from, its menu has something for all taste buds, from the fiery hot to the subtle and mild. Cactus Blue is BYOB (bring your own beverage), caters events, hosts parties and is conveniently located right off of Route 22.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: It is entrance level with lot, and handicapped parking spots are available.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.cactusblue.biz/CactusBlueMenu.pdf
- Specialties: Tacos, fajitas, enchiladas
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Mexican, Southwestern, Tex-Mex
- Signature dishes: Bert's enchiladas, pork fajitas, tacos Baja style.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual