Bethlehem Steelers Athletic Association
The Bethlehem Steelers Athletic Association has been in existence for more than 30 years. The association has football leagues and cheerleading for youth ages 5 to 13. The association is weight-class based and is a part of the Suburban Youth Football League. The association has nearly 300 players and cheerleaders involved. The association also has a flag team, hosts fundraisers, has a board of directors and committees.
- Hours: Practice, game times vary.
- Handicap Accessible: The front entrance is level to the ground.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Sports played: Football
- Competition level: Amateur
- Genders: Mixed
- Schedule [link]: www.bethlehemsteelers.org/2010_FOOTBALL_SCHEDULE.html
- Home stadium/field: Monocacy Complex