Alexandria's Bistro has been in business since 1989. Known by a variety of different names throughout its history, its ownership has remained the same. Alexandria, owner of Alexandria's Bistro, says word of the Bistro is spread mostly through word of mouth. The food keeps locals coming back for more, and the proximity to Lehigh University ensures that students are no strangers either. Alexandria's serves its community well with freshly ground coffee, and offers plenty of space to sit and relax. For customers who prefer, any dish at Alexandria's can be taken to go. On Sundays, only breakfast options are offered.
The Lehigh University Gold Plus card is accepted at this location.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6:30am - 7pm; Sun, 7am - 3pm
- Founding Date: 1989
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Bistro
- Signature dishes: Alexandria's Special
- Price level: $