Still confused about how to get insurance through the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare?
Get your health insurance questions answered by a certified trainer from the Pennsylvania Health Access Network during a session at the South Side Branch of the Bethlehem Area Public Library from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The program is free, but you must register in advance. You can do that by clicking here.
If you can’t attend the program on Tuesday, you’ll get another chance to attend the same program at the main branch on Jan. 21.
Here’s what else is going on in Bethlehem this week:
- Get a free blood pressure screening from the Bethlehem Health Bureau at the main branch of the Bethlehem Area Public Library from 10 a.m. to noon Monday.
- The Bethlehem Area School Board’s Finance and Human Resources committees will meet in back to back sessions at the administration building on Sycamore Street beginning at 6 p.m. Monday.
- Studio Fitness, 683 E. Broad St., Bethlehem, will host a Zumba event at 6:30 p.m. Monday for Off the Mat Into the World, a group dedicated to helping preserve the Amazon Rainforest and helping the people who call it home. Minimum requested donation is $10.
- Broughal Middle School will host a vocal and instrumental concert featuring the students of the Arts Academy Charter Middle School in Salisbury Township at 7 p.m. Tuesday. Tickets are $5.
- Playing this week at the Frank Banko Alehouse Cinemas at SteelStacks: August: Osage County, starring Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts; and Inside Llewyn Davis, the newest offbeat offering from the Coen Brothers.