Camp is open to the public until Tuesday, Aug. 16. Here is the .
And here are six things to know about one of the Lehigh Valley's biggest annual sports attractions:
1. Parking and admission are free. There are souvenir and food vendors but fans can tailgate in the parking lot or bring their own snacks. Fans must enter/exit through a large merchandise tent so it might be tough to attend without spending any money. Bottled water and other drinks cost $3.
2. There are two practice sessions most days. Morning practice starts around 8am and the bleachers can fill up pretty fast. The team has three fields for practice and there's usually action happening on at least two of the three at a time.
3. The Eagles try to make camp a good experience for young and old. Kids activities include a large inflatable slide and miniature golf. Practice viewing areas are handicap-accessible and include platforms for fans who use a wheelchair.
4. Fans who attend morning practice will receive a numbered ticket on their way in. Winning numbers for the autograph tent are posted around 9:15am. Fans with winning tickets should line up at the tent right after morning practice (around 10:30am).
5. Bring your camera. Camp includes a chance to catch your favorite players in action up close, as well as meet Eagles cheerleaders and mascot Swoop.
6. There's not much shade. Bring/wear sunscreen and a hat.