The fate of the 91-year-old old at 325 W. Broad St. will be one of the items under discussion at tonight’s Bethlehem Zoning Hearing Board meeting.
Developers Ed Novak and Lou Pektor plan to and put up a three-story medical office building in its place.
The developers are coming before the Zoning Board to request numerous variances for the project. Among those is a request from relief of the required 40 parking spaces and instead provide a 38-space lot.
The developers are also asking for:
- One off-street loading space.
- A variance from a required 2-foot buffer yard
- A variance to allow the new building to encroach into an 8-foot site triangle at the corner of W. Broad Street and Third Avenue.
- A variance to allow more impervious cover than allowed, though the proposal calls for less impervious cover than the existing building has.
- Numerous variances for construction of an employee parking lot at 532 Fourth Ave.
There are three other items on the agenda. The meeting starts at 7 p.m. in Town Hall.