Good morning Bethlehem. Today is Monday November 21, 2011. Welcome to the working week.
- If you use Pembroke Road and Willow Park Road between Stefko Boulevard and William Penn Highway, be aware that PennDOT maintenance crews are scheduled to be patching cracks. Lanes may be closed during the day, which could delay your travel.
- Today is a half-day of class for elementary and middle school students in the . Parent-teacher conferences are scheduled in the afternoon.
- The Bethlehem Area School Board holds its regular monthly meeting at 7 p.m. at Note the change in location. The meeting was moved from for evening parent-teacher conferences. Among the items on the agenda is the retiring of another of the district's reviled variable rate bonds.
- Bethlehem Township Commissioners meet at 7 p.m. in the on William Penn Highway. The first reading of the 2012 budget is on the agenda.
- City Council holds two meetings at at 7 p.m. First the Finance Committee meets to discuss what to do with excess casino revenues. The city is anticipating receiving more money from the than it had budgeted for 2011. Then council holds its . Among the planned topics of discussion are the budgets for the mayor’s office and the administration, City Council, the law bureau and debt service.