The cherished religious and cultural tradition of El Dia de los Reyes (Three Kings Day) will be celebrated during the first Three Kings Celebration at the ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks Jan. 6, 3-7 p.m.
This afternoon of family-friendly fun includes arts & crafts, live music and more. During the event, the Three Kings - Gaspar, Melchior and Balthazar - will arrive and present toys, graciously donated by B. Braun employees, for all children ages 12 and under. The kings’ colorful costumes were hand-crafted by Pamela Ptak, the Riegelsville-based designer who appeared on Season 7 of the hit TV show Project Runway.
- Live music by En Sequencia
- Children’s crown decorating activity
- Free book giveaway for kids by Cops n Kids
- Best Dressed King Contest for kids
- Reading of Three Kings Story