Good morning Bethlehem. Today is Wednesday, December 14. Wednesday means its at the , starting at noon.
- If you ever wanted to run your own business or be your own boss, go to CareerLink of the Lehigh Valley, 1601 Union Boulevard, Allentown, at 1 p.m. for an informational session on programs to help you get started. Specialists from ’s Small Business Development Center, the Community Action Development Corp., the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corp. will be among those offering information about programs to help you turn that idea into profit. CareerLink is also hosting a job fair by the Resources for Human Development, a nonprofit provider of human services, starting at 10 a.m.
- will be the presenter of entertainment and treats at today’s at the 1810 Goundie House, 501 Main St., at 5 p.m. sharp.
- Tonight is Knitter’s Night Out at Stacks in the City, the weekly Wednesday ladies night at the , sponsored by Grab that knitting or crocheting project and bring it along for a night out with other knitters starting at 6 p.m. The night will include giveaways, drink specials and free massages from the Spa at McCann. While your there, enjoy the free light show on the old Bethlehem Steel blast furnaces at 5:30, 6:30, 7:30 and 8:30 p.m., nightly.
- The Bethlehem Zoning Hearing Board meets at 7 p.m. in . The owner of 808 Eaton Ave. is hoping to get a dimensional variance so that a medical office can be established in an existing residence. The owner of 14 W. North St. has applied for a special exception to convert a single-family home to a two-unit dwelling.
- If you have suffered a loss this year, the , 2344 Center St., invites you to a , a candlelight vigil with the church’s Chancel Choir, to honor the memories of your loved ones. Services start at 7:30 p.m.