Good morning Bethlehem. Today is Monday, November 7, 2011. Welcome to the working week.
- Contractors will be shutting down one eastbound lane of Route 412 between the Minsi Trail Bridge and Sands Boulevard, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. to allow for work in the developing . There will also be daytime lane restrictions along Route 33 between Route 22 and Freemansburg Avenue as PennDOT bridge inspectors perform routine inspections. Use caution and expect delays in those areas if you are driving through them.
- Multiple job fairs are scheduled simultaneously today at CareerLink of the Lehigh Valley, 1601 Union Boulevard, Allentown. C&S Wholesale Grocers Job Fair goes on from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. today and Tuesday. They are looking for order selectors. Berks & Beyond Employment Services is looking for shipping clerks, forklift operators, meat cutters and packers and plant sanitation workers. Apply for those jobs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Amazon.com continues to look for workers in a job fair that has been ongoing for weeks.
- Get your at offices of the in City Hall from 1 to 3 p.m. The cost is $10 for Bethlehem residents.
- The Bethlehem Area School Board meets in curriculum and facilities committees starting at 6 p.m. at, not the normal spot at the on Sycamore Street, which is a polling place for Election Day on Tuesday.
- Bethlehem Township Commissioners meet at 7 p.m. at the on Easton Avenue.