Good morning Bethlehem. Today is Monday, January 9, 2012. Welcome to the working week.
- Watch out for a lane restriction along Route 378 north between Third Street in South Bethlehem and Main Street. Verizon will be performing utility work along the stretch, which includes the Hill-to-Hill Bridge for the next two weeks. The restrictions will be in effect 24 hours a day.
- There will be more lane restrictions this week along Route 33 between Interstate 78 and William Penn Highway to allow PennDOT maintenance crews to perform inspections in both the north and southbound lanes.
- Bethlehem residents can get at today, starting at 1 p.m. in the office. Shots are $10 for city residents.
- The Bethlehem Area School Board meets twice this week. The first meeting comes at 6 p.m. tonight in the on Sycamore Street for Facilities and Curriculum committees. The board meets again at 6 p.m. Wednesday night at auditorium for a budget workshop.
- Expect a rainy Thursday, according to the National Weather Service forecast for the area. The high temperatures will be in the 40s and the lows will be in the 20s for most of the week.