One of the world's best holiday markets opens Thursday, Nov. 17 and Christkindlmarkt in Bethlehem has a few changes this year.
- The market's new location is 645 E. First St., in Bethlehem. Free parking is avaliable across the street.
- The market will be open for five weekends this season. Dates are Nov. 17-20, Nov. 25-27, Dec. 1-4, Dec. 8-11, Dec. 15-18. Hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
- You can check this list to see which crafters will be partiicpating each week.
- Discounted admission tickets can be purchased until Wednesday, Nov. 16. Regular admission is $8 for a daily pass or $15 for a season pass at the gate.
- Get more information to plan your visit by checking out the food, performers and retail vendors.