DANGERS, DECISIONS AND LOVE ()
- WHERE/WHEN: Northampton Community College, Norman R. Roberts Lab Theatre, Kopecek Hall, 3835 Green Pond Road, Bethlehem, Friday, 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, 2:00 p.m.
- WHY GO: It’s the encore performance of the Monarch Dance Company’s recent show featuring Afro-contemporary modern dance aesthetics inspired by social, cultural and personal growth. Choreographed by Tabatha Robinson-Scott, who teaches dance at NCC
- PRICING: Admission, $10. Seating is limited. For more information call 610-861-5300.
6TH ANNUAL CHOCOLATE LOVERS’ SOIREE (EASTON MAIN STREET INITIATIVE)
- WHERE/WHEN: The Bank Street Annex, 316 Northampton Street, Easton, Saturday, 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- WHY GO: Chocolate lovers unite! A sea of delicacies, handmade truffles, ice cream all made by local restaurants, bakeries and chocolatiers. Proceeds benefit the Easton Main Street Initiative in its mission to bring economic stability and vitality to downtown Easton.
- PRICING: Tickets, $25 per person and are available in advance only
LGBT MIXER AND DANCE ()
- WHERE/WHEN: Musikfest Café at , 101 Founders Way, Bethlehem, Friday, 6:30 p.m. -11:30 p.m.
- WHY GO: Takeover Lehigh Valley takes over the Musikfest Café with DJ Dominic Germano laying down the beat for an awesome night of dancing where everyone is welcome. Takeover Lehigh Valley is a social network dedicated to presenting new venues for gay and lesbian individuals and their friends.
- PRICING: Admission, free. Drink specials and Appetizers priced ala carte $3 - $15.
LIVE MUSIC ()
- WHERE/WHEN: Godfrey Daniels,7 East 4th St. Bethlehem, Friday. Ranger Will & Co., 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, Tim Grimm, 8:00 p.m.
- WHY GO: Friday night, world-class singer/songwriter, guitarist and performer Will Hodgson graces the stage promoting is long-awaited second solo CD. On Saturday, American folk singer, Tim Grimm mixes folk and country with his rural ramblings reminiscent of Johnny Cash and Woody Guthrie.
- PRICING: Tickets, Friday, $18.50, Saturday, $16.50. Reservations Recommended
PEAS & Q’S FAMILY PROGRAMMING ()
- WHERE/WHEN: Capital BlueCross Creativity Commons, SteelStacks, 101 Founders Way, Bethlehem, Saturday, 11:00 a.m.- noon.
- WHY GO: Bring the kids down to the SteelStacks for singing, stories and fun for all ages led by performer Miss Maggie, Peggy Gernerd.
- PRICING: Free
BETHLEHEM WINTER RESTAURANT WEEK ()
- WHERE/WHEN: Participating restaurants throughout Bethlehem and Bethlehem Township, Sunday – Friday.
- WHY GO: Enjoy a special prix fixe breakfast, lunch or dinner at some of your favorite downtown restaurants and explore new ones. You could win gift certificates for two to every participating restaurant. Your chances increase every time you eat out. Five winners will be chosen at the end of the week.
- PRICING: Reservations are strongly recommended with individual restaurants. See the complete list of the 32 participating restaurants.