Crime Victims Council (CVC) of the Lehigh Valley, a comprehensive victims’ assistance organization, is holding its annual Spring Plant Sale to benefit local victims of crime.
- An order form can be downloaded online
- Deadline for orders is March 23
- Orders of 10 plants or more to one location can be delivered to a home or office free of charge
- Delivery or pick up will take place on April 3
The sale features hyacinths, tulips, daffodils, daisies, pansies, violets, mums and hydrangeas in a variety of sizes and colors.
CVC also needs volunteers to distribute forms and collect orders at their companies.
All proceeds from the sale will help support services for victims of crime in Northampton and Lehigh Counties.
All services offered by Crime Victims Council are confidential, provided at no cost, and include:
- 24-hour hotline
- Individual and support group counseling
- Hospital and court accompaniment
- Prevention education programs
For more information, to place an order, and/or to assist with this fundraiser at your place of business, please call Jeff Faller, events coordinator at 610-437-6610 extension 12 or e-mail him at email@example.com.