Invite a friend
Healthcare Career Match Info Session
Where are YOU going? Create your career path in healthcare today with the new Healthcare Career Match program. This thirty hour program is delivered in a self-paced, interactive online format. To participate you must enroll in an info session by clicking on the website link below in the event details.
|Where||Northampton Community College, Fowler Family Southside Center 511 E 3rd St, Bethlehem, PA 18015|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–11:00 am|
More About Northampton Community College, Fowler Family Southside Center
One of three satellite campuses of Northampton Community College, the Fowler Center is located in a former Bethlehem Steel office building. Among its course specialties are hospitality, workforce training, literacy training, healthcare careers and public safety. It also offers an array of non-credit courses for adult learners.
The school has art studios for jewelry and glass making, dance studios and a theater-style demonstration kitchen.
Other events here
- Nurse Aide Info Session Mon, Jun 3, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- RN/LPN Reactivation & Review Info Session Mon, Jun 3, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Free Healthcare Career Match Info Session Thu, Jun 6, 5:00 pm
- Free Healthcare Career Match Info Session Wed, Jun 12, 10:00 am
- Free Healthcare Career Match Info Session Tue, Jun 18, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Tables Games Dealer Training Info Session Tue, Jun 25, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Free Healthcare Career Match Info Session Thu, Jul 11, 12:00 pm
- Nurse Aide Information Session Mon, Jul 29, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- RN/LPN Reactivation & Review Info Session Mon, Jul 29, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Free Healthcare Career Match Info Session Wed, Aug 7, 12:00 pm