Invite a friend
Envision Lehigh Valley Public Meeting
Don't let someone else decide your future. Let's plan for a better one together!
Join Envision Lehigh Valley, a three-year regional sustainable communities planning grant, to add your voice to our plans for the future. The Lehigh Valley will gain at least another 145,000 people by 2030. We must plan today for this future growth by looking at key areas: affordable housing, fresh food access, regional economic development, balance between jobs and housing, and energy conservation.
This public meeting is free and open to the public. All input gathered will go directly into the final plans. Have your voice heard!
|Where||Northampton Community College, Fowler Family Southside Center 511 E 3rd St, Bethlehem, PA 18015|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–8:00 pm|
More About Northampton Community College, Fowler Family Southside Center
One of three satellite campuses of Northampton Community College, the Fowler Center is located in a former Bethlehem Steel office building. Among its course specialties are hospitality, workforce training, literacy training, healthcare careers and public safety. It also offers an array of non-credit courses for adult learners.
The school has art studios for jewelry and glass making, dance studios and a theater-style demonstration kitchen.
Other events here
- Nurse Aide Info Session Mon, Jun 3, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- RN/LPN Reactivation & Review Info Session Mon, Jun 3, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Free Healthcare Career Match Info Session Thu, Jun 6, 5:00 pm
- Free Healthcare Career Match Info Session Wed, Jun 12, 10:00 am
- Free Healthcare Career Match Info Session Tue, Jun 18, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Tables Games Dealer Training Info Session Tue, Jun 25, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Free Healthcare Career Match Info Session Thu, Jul 11, 12:00 pm
- Nurse Aide Information Session Mon, Jul 29, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- RN/LPN Reactivation & Review Info Session Mon, Jul 29, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Free Healthcare Career Match Info Session Wed, Aug 7, 12:00 pm