Celebrate National Pig Day at the Ballpark
Pig roast, music and children's activities at Coca Cola Park, while single game IronPigs tickets go on sale for 2012 season.
National Pig Day will be celebrated this morning at Coca Cola Park with a pig roast, music and children’s activities.
Meanwhile, today is also the first day that single game tickets for the Lehigh Valley IronPigs 2012 season go on sale at the ballpark.
The Pig Day celebration gets under way and the tickets go on sale at 9 a.m.
- Pig Roast - Beginning at 9 a.m., fans can receive complimentary pork sandwiches while supplies last.
- Live Music (9 a.m. to 12 noon) - The Steel Drum Band Lime Time will be performing all morning at the brand-new Red Robin Tiki Terrace & Oasis.
- Pig Tales in the Barnyard (12 noon to 1 p.m.) - Back by popular demand, there will be a special National Pig Day version of "Pig Tales in the Barnyard" in the Majestic Clubhouse Store. Pig Tales in the Barnyard -- the popular off-season storytelling event featuring Farmer Sally -- is a free, hour-long storytelling event.
- Children's Activities (10 a.m. to Noon) - The popular entertainer, "Tootsie the Clown" will be creating complimentary balloon animals. Free face painting is also available.
- Self-Guided Tours (9 a.m. to Noon) - Get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the brand-new Red Robin Tiki Terrace & Oasis, along with Coca-Cola Park's clubhouses and dugouts.
- Complimentary Hot Dogs, Coca-Cola products and hot chocolate - Available from 9 a.m. to Noon or while supplies last.
- Appearances by FeRROUS, FeFe and Pork Racers - The loveable IronPigs mascots along with Diggity, Hambone, Chris P. Bacon and the newest Pork Racer, Barbie Q., will be entertaining throughout the day.