Bethlehem Patch Election Guide
The candidates, incumbents and issues that will be affecting Bethlehem and Northampton County in November's election.
As we look ahead to Tuesday's election, Bethlehem Patch is devoted to bringing you the information you need about every race in town. Here's our start on the candidates and issues we'll be covering. Bookmark this page for updates.
- Voting System: View the guide to the Touch Screen Voter System.
- Polling locations: View polling locations in Bethlehem and Bethlehem Township in Northampton County and West Bethlehem and Fountain Hill in Lehigh County
- Poll Hours: What Time Are the Polls Open to Vote? 7 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Photo ID: Do I Need Photo ID To Vote? No longer needed for the 2012 election. A judge put the law on hold until after the election. Although you may still be asked for a photo ID, you can vote without it.
- Poll Problems? Contact the Northampton County voter registration office at 610-559-3055 or the Lehigh County voter registration office at 610-782-3194 if you live in West Bethlehem or Fountain Hill.