Throughout the Lehigh Valley, Patch polled readers to find the best places to get sporting goods in our towns. After five days of voting, the winners have come in. Check out who won below, and let us know what you think by leaving a comment.
Next week, come back to vote on the best French Fries in your Patch.
- Bethlehem Patch: Aardvark Sports Shop, 571 Main St., Bethlehem
- Easton Patch: Cycle Fitters, 1700 Sullivan Trail, Easton
- Emmaus Patch: Schuylkill Valley Sporting Goods, South Mall, 3300 Lehigh St., Allentown
- Hellertown-Lower Saucon Patch: Saucon Valley Sporting Goods, 37 W Water St., Hellertown
- Lower Macungie Patch: Sticks n Flicks Specialty Sports, 109 E Main St., Macungie
- Nazareth Patch: The Sports Authority, 3855 Dryland Way, Easton
- Palmer-Forks Patch: John's Gun & Tackle Room, 2604 Freemansburg Ave., Easton
- Salisbury Patch: Schuylkill Valley Sporting Goods, South Mall, 3300 Lehigh St., Allentown
- South Whitehall Patch: Sports Chalet, 1535 Hausman Road, South Whitehall
- Upper Macungie Patch: Sneaks-N-Cleats, 6636 Hamilton Blvd., Allentown
- Upper Saucon Patch: LL Bean, The Promenade Shops, 2845 Center Valley Pkwy., Center Valley