Throughout the Lehigh Valley, Patch polled readers to find the best places to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. After five days of voting, the winners have come in. Check out who won below and let us know what you think by commenting.
Next week, come back to vote on the best place for free Wi-Fi in your Patch.
- Bethlehem Patch: Historic Hotel Bethlehem, 437 Main St, Bethlehem
- Easton Patch: Porter's, 700 Northampton St., Easton
- Emmaus Patch: Armetta's Italian Restaurant, 191 Main St., Emmaus
- Hellertown-Lower Saucon Patch: Braveheart Highland Pub and Restaurant, 430 Main St., Hellertown
- Lower Macungie Patch: The Pub on Main, 102 E Main St., Macungie
- Nazareth Patch: Holy Family Club, 515 W Mauch Chunk St., Nazareth
- Palmer-Forks Patch: Stemies 1818 Tavern, 2501 Seip Ave., Easton
- Salisbury Patch: Mountainside Restaurant and Lounge, 2720 S Pike Ave., Allentown
- South Whitehall Patch: P.J.'s at the Walbert, 1658 Hausman Rd., Allentown
- Upper Macungie Patch: Sunset Grille, 6751 Ruppsville Rd., Allentown
- Upper Saucon Patch: Upper Saucon Social Quarters, 4900 Lanark Rd., Center Valley