RING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH THE FEGLEY’S (BETHLEHEM BREW WORKS)
- WHERE/WHEN: Bethlehem Brew Works, 569 Main Street, Bethlehem, Saturday, 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- WHY GO: Have a great Brew Works entrée and add a $5 lobster then watch the ball drop on the 10 foot HDTV in the Steelgaarden and feel like you are in Time Square. Complimentary champagne toast at midnight with party favors.
- PRICING: Entrees $10.95 and up. Reservations (610) 882-1300.
*Special Dine and Stay rates for NYE if you mention the Brew Works at the Hyatt Place, (610) 625–0500.
NEW YEAR’S EVE 2012 (STARTER’S RIVERPORT)
- WHERE/WHEN: Starter’s Riverport, 17 W. 2nd Street, South Bethlehem, Saturday, 8 p.m. 2 p.m.
- WHY GO: Open bar, party like a rock star with Dynamikz DJ Fly mixing the hottest beats and taking over the screens at midnight with a full on video mixing assault. Reserve VIP tables for your group, includes bottle service of vodka and champagne for the midnight toast.
- PRICING: General Admission with 4 hour open bar $35/ adult, First Floor VIP Table Service $60/adult and Suite Eleven VIP Table Service $75/adult. For larger parties contact Mo Taylor (610)442-6396 or Marc Tanner (610)393-1229.
VIP NEW YEARS EVE! (THE BAR WITH NO NAME)
- WHERE/WHEN: Best Western Hotel, 300 Gateway Drive Bethlehem, Saturday, 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- WHY GO: Dress to impress because anyone and everyone will be there rocking with live bands I AM ONE and The Big Empty until 10 p.m. Then, DJ Micke Styles takes over to ring in the New Year.
- PRICING: Cover, $3 till Midnight and $5 after. Special pricing may apply.
START MAKING SENSE/ THE GREAT WHITE CAPS (MUSIKFEST CAFÉ)
- WHERE/WHEN: Musikfest Café, SteelStacks, 101 Founders Way, South Bethlehem, Saturday, 9 p.m. to midnight.
- WHY GO: Throw back to the 80’s punk dance party for a flashback with the Talking Head’s cover band Start Making Sense then move right in to surf rock with the Great White Caps as you usher in 2012 for a bash you won’t soon forget.
- PRICING: Admission, $15 advanced/ $18 at the door; VIP balcony tickets $89 includes show ticket, beer, wine, soda and light fare. Make reservations (610) 332-3378.
CELEBRATE NEW YEAR’S EVE (SANDS CASINO)
- WHERE/WHEN: Sands Casino Resort, 77 Sands Blvd., Bethlehem, Saturday, 8 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- WHY GO: Get lucky and party with your entourage Vegas style at the Sands with Rolling Stone’s cover Band SATISFACTION, DJ Cap Cee and the Hooligans Trio rocking the house into the New Year. Complimentary drinks while you play the slots. Dine at St. Jame’s Gate, Carnegie Deli or Emeril’s Chop House.
- PRICING: Entertainment is free, gamble at your own expense.
MELTING POT (A FONDUE RESTAURANT)
- WHERE/WHEN: Melting Pot, 1 East Broad Street, Suite 100, Bethlehem, Saturday, noon to midnight.
- WHY GO: Melt into the New Year with a romantic four course meal that starts with tomato and pesto cheese fondue and followed up with salad, lobster tail, filet mignon and crème brûlée all served as a savory interactive food experience. Toast in the New Year with complimentary champagne.
- PRICING: Regular menu for lunch, fixed dinner menu $69 per adult and $20 per child under 12.
*Corrected info, Dec. 29, 2011.