St. Luke's University Hospitals Host Volunteer Open Houses
- Organization: St. Luke's University Health Network
- Causes: Health
- Contact person: Denise Rader
- Phone: 484-526-4104
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.sluhn.org
For Those Who Have Three or Four Hours A Week and Want to Make A Difference
From 11 am until 1 pm on Friday, February 1, 2013, three St. Luke’s Hospitals will host volunteer open houses to welcome people interested in volunteering in a health care setting.
“The volunteer open houses are a perfect opportunity for people-oriented members of the community to meet current volunteers and volunteer leaders at each campus, to learn about the benefits of volunteering at St. Luke’s such as reduced gym membership fees and other discounts, free meals, while helping to make a difference to patients and employees at St Luke’s,” said Georgina Winfield, Director of Volunteer Services, St. Luke’s University Hospital – Bethlehem.
“The Volunteer Services department at St. Luke’s attempts to find the areas of interest for each individual and meet your needs and best utilize your skills and talents with volunteer opportunities,” said Winfield.
Some examples of volunteer opportunities include patient advocates, operating room waiting room liaisons, gift shop assistants, clerical assistants and many more!
The hospitals hosting open houses on Friday, February 1, from 11 am to 1 pm include the following:
- St. Luke’s Allentown - 1736 Hamilton Street, Allentown. Education Center, Side A, just off of the East Lobby
- St. Luke’s Anderson - 1700 Riverside Circle, Easton 18045. Use Medical Office Building entrance – take elevator to lower level and follow signs for Human Resources.
- St. Luke’s University Hospital - Bethlehem - 701 Ostrum Street, Bethlehem Doctors’ Pavilion – Laros Auditorium (first floor).
Denise E. Rader
Director, Network Media Relations
St. Luke's University Health Network