Runner's World Half Marathon and Running Festival Street Map (Oct. 19-21)
Parking and Transportation
- Lots P1–P5 are reserved for individuals who have already registered online with the Bethlehem Parking Authority.
- Same day parking may be available if the lots are not at capacity. Parking attendants will be on site to collect cash or credit-card payments.
- Lots P6–P8 are available as additional parking.
- A secure bike-parking area will be available at the SteelStacks campus.
- Parking around the SteelStacks campus is limited. Please give yourself 45 minutes to find parking and get to the start line.
Free shuttle service will be provided for runners only from select locations. You must have a race bib to board the shuttles. Shuttle service is intended to help runners get to the start line on time.
5-K and 10-K:
- Runners are encouraged to park in Lots P1–P5 as they are closest to the start line.
- Shuttles will run from 6 a.m.–8:45 a.m. from P6 to the 5-K/10-K start line at ArtsQuest. After the races, shuttles will take participants from the finish line back to P6 from 8:45 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
- Runners are encouraged to park in Lot P6 as it is closest to the start line.
- Shuttles will run from 6 a.m.–7:45 a.m. from P1–P5 to the Start Village. Shuttles will bring participants who parked in P6 back to their cars from the Finish Festival at ArtsQuest from 10:15 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- We encourage participants to carpool to all events during the Runner’s World Half & Festival weekend or take advantage of Bethlehem’s public transportation system, LANTA (standard rates apply).
- Please visit www.rwhalf.com for more details on preferred carpool parking.
Runner Drop Off
- Friends and family, on race day make sure to drop off your runners near the start line with time to spare!
- Roads will close approximately one hour before race start—7 a.m. for the 5-K and 8:30 a.m. for the 10-K on October 20 and 7:30 a.m. for the half on October 21. Streets will open approximately 30 minutes after runners pass through each section.
- When possible, try not to drive on main roads close to race start, due to congestion and closures. Check www.rwhalf.com before race day to get current
recommendations from Bethlehem Police about which roads to use.
5-K and 10-K:
- 3rd Street and Polk St.
- 3rd Street and Founders Way
- Daly Avenue at the Minsi Trail Bridge
- 4th Street just east of Lynn Avenue